Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Did You Ever?

I have now caught myself via three different methods, talking about someone, and that person ends up hearing or seeing what I'm saying.

#1. Have you ever hung up the phone at work, and start talking to your co-worker about the situation you were just discussing on the phone? Then to your "daily surprise", you start to hear that annoying dial tone and realize that you didn't hang the phone up? All you can do is wonder, "how much did they hear?" HAHA, Yes, I've done that.

#2. Have you ever butt dialed someone on your cell phone, and happen to be talking about that person? Yes, I've done that.

#3. Have you ever sent a text message, and talk about the person who you just accidentally sent the text to? Yes, I've done that. I actually just did that tonight. I had to go back and read my message again just to make sure I was nice, haha.

I've been pretty lucky, and in all three scenerios I was talking good about them or just boring work related stuff. So I haven't been in much hot water yet (that's a big yet). Although I do have a co-worker that hit "reply to all", instead of just "reply" once. Let's say, they were not as fortunate as me in their mistake.

So my advice to you; Think twice before you talk bad about someone, you never know who's listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment