Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Great Writing Resource

I stumbled across a wonderful writing resource that I can't get enough of. It's called Critique Circle. You can actually post your writing and other writers can critique it. Every time you critique another writer, you earn points. Then you spend those points by posting your own writing. I love it. I actually found someone who writes in the same genre, and were reading and critiquing for each other. I would gladly suggest this site to anyone. They also have forums where you can post your query letters, and get feedback on them. Another great perk, is that some of the members actually work in the publishing business. Happy Writing!

2 comments:

  1. I've checked this out before and it is very useful, I just don't have time to critique someone elses work at the moment - I want my re-write done already!

    Have you been to litopia? It's very good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I havn't been to litopia yet. I've actually never heard of it.
    I really don't have time to crit others work either, but I need honest feed back. Something tells me to not only trust my mother and sister's opinon; do you think their biased? Hmmmm....surely not! :)

    ReplyDelete