Sunday, June 27, 2010

Here Comes the POO!

Everyone's heard the myths about swimming pool chemicals that turn a different color if urine is detected. However, today I learned that you don't need such a chemical for poo! While I'm sitting on my raft in the water, my daughter floats up (with her little pink floaties) and climbs into my float with me. She's sitting there being a great little girl, and then to "My Daily Surprise", I notice that there is brown water floating all around me. It instantly clicks! OH MY GOD, IT'S POO! What can you do? I jump up, and force my daughter to the side of the pool. My husband takes her inside to change her, and comes out and says that's the worse poo ever! He even says that our changing table is no more. Apparently the water mixed in with the poo and diluted it drastically, so it was like pouring out a great big cup of poo water. All I can say is, There's no point in Lil Swimmers! Save your money, they provide nothing by false reassurance, as they do nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment