Sunday, May 30, 2010

M'm M'm, Good!

Again, another great issue with my daughter. She's 22 months, and she's taken well to using the potty already. So I put her on the potty this morning, and she went pee pee. Yea! I always make a big deal of it, and give her a little treat afterwards. She stood up to look at it, and we both pointed, clapped, and cheered.(If you haven't had kids, you won't understand.)

Then to "My Daily Surprise", she reaches down and puts her hand in the potty and splashes the pee everywhere. If that wasn't bad enough; before I could grab her hand, she pulls her hand up and puts it in her mouth.

Ok, so I'm totally grossed out by this point, but still haven't reached the best part yet. It was what she did afterwards, that totally grossed me out and made me laugh harder than I had in a while.

She turned to look at me and said, "Mmmmm!"

Oh, geez! Being a mom sure does have it's ups and downs, and I learn something new everyday. I just never thought that one of those things I would learn would be that my daughter prefers pee pee over carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment